We have launched a 2nd Key West division! savvyplanners.com™: Intimate Occasions™— “For when it’s just the two of you.”™
November 30, 2010 by savvyplanners.com ·
It is a pleasure to announce that savvyplanners.com™ has teamed up with a long-time affiliate and event partner in Key West which will now permit us to offer our same, highly-regarded, level of care to weddings between one and 4 couples in size. This personalized service is provided in lieu of our most popular celebrity-style, luxury wedding designs and productions.
Welcome to TRULY All-Inclusive wedding packages for our Key West & South Florida service areas!
This new division is called savvyplanners.com: Intimate Occasions™” and our identifying tagline is now: ”For when it’s just the two of you.”™
In addition to our long-standing Key West event team, led by Mr. Rich Simone, savvyplanners.com: Intimate Occasions™ is headed by the indomitable husband and wife team of Ray and Eileen Jensen, also staged right there on the island!
Now able to increase the range of our product offerings in Key West and all of South Florida, savvyplanners.com: Intimate Occasions™ adds to the brand-family, the opportunity to bring the most intimate, deeply personal bespoke wedding ceremonies available, to our client-couples!
While savvyplanners.com™ does not offer ‘packages’ to its luxury clients, preferring to customize each wedding component to each couple’s particular tastes, wants and desires, savvyplanners.com: Intimate Occasions™ clients will be offered the following, SURE-FIT options to make their wedding day COMPLETE:
Here is the outline of the “WHITE GLOVE SERVICE” Package:
- UNLIMITED Guests: (The more the merrier, we don’t care how many guests you bring).
- UNLIMITED Phone calls to us: If you’ve got a question, anytime…our phones are on every single day of the year, including Sundays and holidays.
- UNLIMITED emails: all of our emails are archived for your convenience, in case you have any questions. You can email us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays.
- Your ceremony, performed by a licensed Florida Officiant.
- We will perform one of many standard wedding vows, (slightly buffed up, of course), or we will recite vows that you come up with, (which is kind of nice, and even more personal). Filing of your license included. (Please, if you decide to write your own ceremony or vows, we need a copy of them at least 15 days before the event.)
- Personal “Day Of” Coordinator: For your piece of mind, we’ll assign you a personal “Day Of” wedding coordinator to make sure that your day runs smoothly. Your coordinator will contact all of your vendors to make sure that they know where to go and what time to be there. You won’t need to worry about anything!! Your job is to enjoy your day.
- Beautiful hand-tied tropical bouquet and complimentary matching boutonniere: You may choose from one of 50 lovely bouquets with matching boutonniere or you may decide on a “designers choice” bouquet and boutonniere with your chosen colors. All of our bouquets come from a highly respected Key West florist, not a local grocery store. Disclaimer: Due to availability, and quality, we may make substitutions with flowers, while trying to keep the same shape and feel of the original order.
- Professional Photography: A combination of candid, causal and posed formal shots. LOTS…of pictures! Visit our “wedding albums” page by clicking HERE. We don’t count…we just shoot what we see. (If you require additional photography for your reception, etc., please give us a call to discuss your needs. Additional hours are always available at great rates!)
- Live Musician: Your choice of one of many of Key West’s most popular performers. Your musician will be there to greet your guests and play background music before, during and after your ceremony. Your choice of steel drummer, guitarist or harpist.
- Hair and Makeup: Our professional hair and makeup artist will come to your hotel to make sure you look your best on your wedding day.
- High Resolution CD of your wedding photos: The CD is NOT copyrighted. That means that the pictures of you…are yours! No need to pay us for prints. You can make as many photos as you’d like for yourselves, family and friends from this disc. We’ll mail the CD to your home, usually within 24 hours.
- DVD Slideshow with Music: Play it at your reception on a DVD player or on a computer. See a sample of the slideshow on our Video/ Slideshow page. We’ll send it along with your photo CD’s.
- Parents CD Albums and DVD Slideshow: We will send 2 parent photo CD’s and 2 additional DVD Slideshows for your parents in addition to yours. Great for holiday gift giving!
- Your own Online Wedding Album: See our wedding albums online by clicking HERE. You may choose to have your album public or private.
- BEACH DECOR: Wedding Arch with Arch Flowers to match your bouquet, up to 60 chairs included, white runner, conch shells lining runner, beach torches, delivery, set up and removal is included.
- PHOTO ARCHIVES: Recently, a well known and very good Keys Photgrapher’s home burned to the ground. Unfortunately, she…went out of business, lost everything, and is still trying to recover from it. No fault of hers whatsoever, but many wedding photos were lost in the fire. Some of them, from very recently done weddings were gone as well, impossible to recover. NO wedding memories. That…won’t ever happen to your wedding photos. We ARCHIVE every wedding that we do electronically, and the images are stored in 3 separate locations. Should you ever lose your wedding disc containing your cherished wedding memories…just call us! We’ve got them, and we can make copies of the disc…in minutes! Because they are stored in 3 separate locations…no matter what happens to one of these locations…the other 2 are still there. Your wedding images…are safe. As long as we’re in business…you’ll be in business!
- Personalized copy of your wedding ceremony.
- COURTESY TRANSPORTATION: for the bridal couple from your hotel or cruise ship to your wedding site and back.
All our fabulous Key West Wedding venues remain available to savvyplanners.com: Intimate Occasions™ clients! Yachts, gardens, forests, fortresses, restaurants, estates and more! Read about fantastic options forYour Gorgeous Gay or Lesbian (GLBTI) Key West Wedding! http://bit.ly/4stI23!
Senior Event Coordinator, Marcinho Savant: ”We understand that, for some couples, times are extremely challenging and we wanted to be able to bring our savvyplanners.com™ level of pampering to couples who find it hard to join our client family at our most elite levels. Every couple deserves a PERFECT wedding!”
Call a savvyplanners.com: Intimate Occasions™ specialist to find the PERFECT package to meet and exceed YOUR needs! We’re here to HELP! Just be sure to mention “Intimate Occasions” so that we can transfer your call to the proper associate! Happy planning!
The wedding of your dreams, the savvyplanners.com level of care, budget-preserving perfection and all at a price you can be thrilled about!
Call us, toll-free in the USA, at 877.529.0587, and speak with
your Key West Wedding expert today!
Our Marcinho Featured contributor on today’s ewednews.com; the leading resource for all things industry related!
November 16, 2010 by savvyplanners.com ·
You could have knocked us over with a feather (a big ole, perfectly coordinated OSTRICH or PEACOCK feather please) when we saw this tweet on the company stream moments ago!
Thanks to @marcinhosavant for today’s @eWedNews story “When is a Contract Not Enforceable?” http://ow.ly/3aRBX
Our Senior Event Designer, Marcinho Savant’s, blogpost has been picked-up and shared with the readers of the wedding industry’s leading resource for industry professionals— @ewednews ( eWed News: http://ewednews.com)
Marcinho had been alerted when contacted by eWed News’s Paul Pannone (Content/Editor), who called Marcinho and asked permission to use the post from this blogsite.
This means that our Marcinho has been introduced to the upper-crust, top shelf of wedding industry professionals by having his post shared with the ewednews readership!
“I knew it would run at some point, after Mr. Pannone called. I just didn’t know when. Now 24 hours later, my opinion has been shared with some really remarkable people in the business. It’s really humbling”, Savant said.
If you’re an industry insider, or want to be one, you should immediately register at ewednews to subscribe and get the very latest, most-reliable industry news available.
November 8, 2010 by savvyplanners.com ·